POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poser Character WIP : Re: Poser Character WIP Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser Character WIP
From: Rich
Date: 30 Jun 2009 09:17:46
Message: <4a4a107a@news.povray.org>
ChrisH wrote:
> The character is from Poser 6.0 and rendered in POVRAY using Poseray 3.12 to
> convert the obj and texture files from Poser to POVRAY. Please ignore the
> clothes, I wanted a PG rated image :)

Hair is the reason I've steered away from Poser figures in POV, haven't
tried it for a while now.  But that looks good here.  Koz's ponytail is
what it might be?

(Just me, but I don't like Jessie, "Harriet Harda$$" is what she brings
to mind.)

> Something I've noticed using a LCD screen versus my old CRT screen - the
> brightness of the image varies depending on my position relative to the screen
> with the LCD screen. This is a real pain trying to get a consistent brightness
> from one render to the next.

Found the same here, but it seems CRT monitors are an endangered species.

Rich.